Privacy policies are always such a pain to read. Zwaar wants to make it as easy as possible for you to understand this policy, If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We strive to collect the minimum amount of data that we can.
- Your data is yours. If you want to access, amend or delete your data, please contact email@example.com
- We seek your explicit permission when collecting data.
- Zwaar respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data
This policy covers the collection, processing, and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). We strive for complete transparency and data protection by design and by default.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you,
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and,
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address) and, more generally, to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
In addition, we use this data to improve your and fellow users’ experience of the website and the services we offer.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION,
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal here
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Your data security is very important to us. We have put in place internal secutrity policies to make sure that we do everything we can to keep your data safe.
We make sure that we don’t collect any data that we don’t need and only collect data with your knowledge.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESSING YOUR DATA
At any time you may request a copy of your data or for it to be deleted. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any data-related requests.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Surveys/Direct Contact/Participating in Trails
- We are very serious about protecting your data.
- When participating in surveys we anonymize all data.
- On occasion we may need to connect with you directly in this case you will be asked explicitly for an email address or other identifiable data.
- Those who have access are educated in the ethics of data handling.
- We do not share your data with third parties.
- If we would like to use your image/feedback or appearance in any way in a public setting we will seek your explicit permission.
We always want to help with any concerns regarding data handling or storage, any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We utilize this data for ongoing research and product development, it will be held securely indefinitely. You are able to access, amend or delete at any time.
Further to MailChimp’s own protections, we do not onsell email lists or corresponding data.